custom report-- interface status

Answered Question
Jul 17th, 2007

Hello,

i am trying to create a custom report in LMS 2.6, something like the detailed report... and i am not able to find how i can include status of interfaces, is it not possible???? Which is the variable to use???

Thank you.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Correct Answer by Martin Ermel about 9 years 4 months ago

you cannot get this information in a custom report. The only available report that contains such information is the 'Detailed Device Report'.

You could generate a 'Device Group' and run the 'Detailed Device Report' on only that group to lower the amount of information or you could use the CLI tools to generate a 'Detailed Device Report' in CSV or XML format (see the online help for details) and process this file with an external script to pull out this info.

What you will never get with RME reports is any kind of VLAN information (like vlanId, vlanName, VTPDomain).

Overall Rating: 5 (1 ratings)
Correct Answer
Martin Ermel Tue, 07/17/2007 - 03:06

you cannot get this information in a custom report. The only available report that contains such information is the 'Detailed Device Report'.

You could generate a 'Device Group' and run the 'Detailed Device Report' on only that group to lower the amount of information or you could use the CLI tools to generate a 'Detailed Device Report' in CSV or XML format (see the online help for details) and process this file with an external script to pull out this info.

What you will never get with RME reports is any kind of VLAN information (like vlanId, vlanName, VTPDomain).

Actions

This Discussion