Views
Helpful
Replies

RME 4.0 Devices in partially successfull error CM0012

ogor
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

14 devices in RME config archive are in partially successful status, le startup and running is ok for these devices but the vlan not ??? the error specified is :

CM0012: Unable to create new version on archive $1 Action: Check if disk space is available and directory has required permissions.

The actions have been performed and are ok ?

any idea ?

thanks

Olivier

5 Replies 5

David Stanford
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

What version of RME is this? Looks to be related to bug CSCsh39475

Workaround is delete/re-add the device in RME and a patch is available by contacting the TAC

Hi David,

I have this error on a few devices also. What is the bug ID pls? I've just installed patch CSCse52700-0, does this handle this issue.

Cheers, SteveK

The bug id is listed in my first post...this is a different patch that the other DDTS you mention.

Hi David,

I've applied the patch and run the cleanup scripts. Now I'm going to delete and resubmit the affected devices and I shouldn't have any further problems.

Do you know if there is a way to discover which numbered folder contains the config archives for a particular device? I want to save the historical configs of some of the more critical devices prior to deletion.

Cheers, Steve.

There're four perl scripts that come bundled with the CSCsh39475 patch: Two of these (with names "...WithBackup..." will back up the PRIMARY (RUNNING) and VLAN configs of the devices that the scripts find as mismatches. You just need to manually replace the "password" (line 13-ish) in those scripts with your own RME db password. The other two scripts are names "...WithoutBackup..." which are self-explanatory.

Another way to match the numbered folders with devices is to mouse over OR click on the device names in Device Center - Trouble shooting. Each devices' RME ID number is in the very long corresponding URL.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: