cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Outgoing calls fail for phones reg with subscriber

j.siganto
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all, We have a CM 5.1 cluster spread over two core sites. Phones registered with the subscriber are unable to get outgoing calls. Caller gets re-order tone as soon as they hit outside line code "0". Also affects phones when they failover from publisher to subscriber.

8 Replies 8

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

"Phones registered with the subscriber are unable to get outgoing calls. Caller gets re-order tone as soon as they hit outside line code "0"...

Which phone models?

If you register it to the PUB it works fine right?

If CSS are ok, looks like an internal problem with CCM app.

We would need CCM detailedSDI and SDL traces to detrmine what is exactly happening...

You can upload them, and we can take a look.

I have very similar problem.

I have Publisher (Primary Subcriber) and stand-by Subcriber. I used PRI mgcp gateway.

When I shutdown Publisher, mgcp failover use Subcruber. All phones reregistred on Subscriber. I can call to DN numbers, can recive incoming calls from PRI, but I can'not place outgouing calls...

When dialed string equal dial pattern string I hear busy signal :(

show ccm-manager host represent that active mgcp is Subscriber...

No partinion and CSS are configured...

Make sure the mgcp callagent is configured for the SUb and under mgcp redundant host should be set to the PUB, also CCM group at devce pool level should include both....

mgcp callagent is configured for Pub, and redundant hosts is Sub...

If i configure router as you say, does this problem be same when I shutdown subscriber?

Sorry Folks, I should have mentioned mine is using H.323 for gateway, not MGCP.

Yes when same phone registers to publisher, calls work fine. Just outgoing calls when subscriber is the registration point.

Reorder tone happens as soon as 0 is pressed for outside line also.

I'm pretty sure also that the H.323 call never reaches the gateway, but i'm about to confirm with a gw debug. (Yes there is IP connectivity)

I'll double check CSS and start looking at SDL/SDI traces. Thanks to all those that have posted replies.

j.siganto
Level 1
Level 1

To answer another question, all phone models are having same problem. 7941 in this case.

OK, we made some progress and seems to be related to numbering plan / route patterns.

We are using AUNP numbering plan for Australia which seems to work on publisher, but not subscriber.

When we change the route pattern from 0.@ to 0.3XXXXXXX (example) it works on both. We'd prefer not to do this of course for all number plan.

If anybody has had this experience with numbering plans please let me know. THANK YOU

Hi

Did you install the AUNP on both Server?

You have to install the Dial Plans on every Server.

After you installed, you have to check the DialPlan path in the Cisco CallManager Service under "Service Parameters" for each Server.

Look for "Dial Plan Path*". This value must match with the path where your DialPlan is installed.

The @ means the DialPlan, and if the DialPlan isn't configured well, it doesn't work.

Your actual route pattern don't use the DialPlan.

We use CCM 4.1(3) with one Primary and two Subscriber and we had the same problem...

Regards,

Pascal

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: