Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

AXL Java Example Issues

I am trying to get the phone info from the ccm 5.1 using the sample java example from the call manager dev guide. Does that need any changes apart from the ccmhostname? Did anyone else have luck to get it to work? I dont get any errors or reply from the callmgr.

Thanks

prashanth

3 Replies 3

Sascha Monteiro
Level 6
Level 6

it didn't work for me when just opening a socket via SSLSocketFactory.

Instead, I used the example from the axlsqltoolit and used SOAPMessage in my axl and works like a charm.

Also ran into a problem that others here found too, it gave me an URLEndpoint error, but fixed that too by constructing it as a String

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I was able to get the basic talking with axl service. I am trying to get information of all the phones in the call manager database and their ip addresses, would you know what messages i should be looking into?

Thanks

Prashanth

You need to call SelectCmDeviceResult in RisPort service. It will give you a list of all devices including MAC, IP, Ext, etc. (you can filter it to request only phones). Here is the URL for this WSDL:

CCM 5.x:

https://ccm_ip:8443/realtimeservice/services/RisPort?wsdl

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: