cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Deleting voice mails in Unity Connections - how?

Erick Bergquist
Level 6
Level 6

Is there a way to delete a users messages from the server or through CuAdmin web page somehow? There is no IMAP licenses with this setup and I don't see the MSM tool available for CuC.

6 Replies 6

jeff.singh_2
Level 3
Level 3

Erick, did you get an answr to this - I have a similar issue. I think there might be Inbox licenses available but if not ??

Tray Stoutmeyer
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

We would need more info about the environment. What version of Unity is this? Is this Unity or Unity Connection?

Tray

Unity Connection 2.1

You could use the message aging policy located in the System Settings. I think by default it has the following:

Move Messages to the Deleted Items Folder in 7 days.

Permanently delete messages in the Deleted Items Folder in 15 days.

So technically it would look like this would take care of itself if you have that user set to use the Message Aging Policy under Voice Mailbox settings on the User.

Tray

can this be done per user basis or is it system wide - we only want it for a few users...thanks for the reply.

The aging policy is a system setting. You can have a user take part in it on a per user basis under the user setting I previously mentioned.

Tray

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: