cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Can't save CRS historical reports settings.

e.groves
Level 1
Level 1

IPCC Express 4.0(4)

Historical Reporting Client 4.0(4.14)

Example: On the General tab I choose Agent login logout activity as my report and I choose my dates. On the Detailed tab I sort by Agent Name and use Agent Names as the filter parameter. I can view the report with no problems. When I click to save it, name the file, and click Ok, I receive this error: An error occurred during file save. Please check the log file for details and try again. My log file is showing the following: 1: 7/18/2007 2:03:21 PM %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK: Error # 330 ,Description= Illegal parameter. Can't write object because it does not support persistence. ,LastDllError= 0

2: 7/18/2007 2:03:21 PM %CHC-LOG_SUBFAC-3-UNK:A serialization error has occured while writing to file: 'C:\Program Files\Cisco CRS Historical Reports\reports\testing0.chc'. Can anyone tell me how to resolve this issue? Thanks.

2 Replies 2

clerkofcourt
Level 1
Level 1

I am experiencing the exact same thing. Did you ever resolve this?

Yes, I opened a TAC case and I was told that this is a bug with CRS 4.0(4). The only resolution was to upgrade to 4.0(5).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: