Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

WCCP Configuration on WS-C3560G

Hi Team,

I would like to get some info on configuration of WCCP on WS-C3560 Switch. I have enabled WCCP and I see that the WCCP has also identified its peer, but I am unable to do a transparent proxy configuration to a Trend Micro Box which is running WCCP.

I am running the latest IOS on WS-C3560 12.2.37 SE1 and it doest support the IP WCCP x redirect out command.

Regards,

Sriharshaa Prabhakar

2 Replies 2

andrew.burns
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

The "redirect out" command isn't supported on the 3560 as you've discovered - the following link covers the limitations:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/switches/ps5528/products_configuration_guide_chapter09186a008081db5b.html

I think the Trend only supports GRE (not L2-rewrite) but I'm fairly sure the only method currently available on the 3560 is L2-rewrite so you may be out of luck with this.

HTH

Andrew.

Hi Andrew,

You are correct, the Trend Micro supports GRE, Thanks for your post, I believe I would not be able to achieve the redirection using the WS-C3560G Box...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: