cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Show connected vpn users

kendo.igor
Level 1
Level 1

We are running Cisco IOS 12.4T on our routers and our remote users connect from their laptops via IPSec to our routers to access the resources in the internal network. How can I see a list of current connected users? What is the IOS command for it?

Thanks.

8 Replies 8

m.sir
Level 7
Level 7

Try command

show aaa user all

You get output with lot of information

so you can grep only uesr info with command

show aaa user all | i IPSEC-TUNNEL: Username=

M.

Hi all,

i have same problem. When I used show aaa user all I got "NET: Username=(n/a)". There is no information about username you can see attach. The second broblem for me is how can I check wchich ip address have been assignet to vpn client? Wel i can use show ip local pool but there is no info about vpn client. Can you help me. Thnx.

K.

Has anyone figured if this is possible to see current users connected? While I'm not typically a fan of web interfaces and prefer CLI, our VPN concentrators have a great web interface that show us the logged in users and what IP they are using. Would be really handy is IOS had this as well.

show crypto session detail. This will give

all the detail about the client and session

Thanks dfutros !

with IOS Version 12.4(24)T2, it works perfectly:

FIRCOPAR-RTR-1#show crypto session detail | include Username
Username: minos
Username: virgile
Username: henri

Thanks! It was work

ccd1
Level 1
Level 1

sho vpn-sessiondb detail remote

you can use this command with Pipe to filter out how many connected on particular VPN profile [Corporate lets say]

sh vpn-sessiondb detail anyconnect | i Corporate

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: