cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

IOS upgrade from 12.1(26)E3 to 12.3 (13)

sfanayei
Level 1
Level 1

Hi!

I an running Cisco 6006 WS-X6K-SUP2-2GE with WS-F6K-MSFC2 module. Currently It is installed software 12.1(26)E3 in my MSFC2 module. I would to upgrade mu IOS to the 12.3(13) vers. It seems that i can not finde any excat information regarding my case. How can I find out that 12.3(13) vers. can be installed in my Cisco 6006, and memeory and hardware is supprted. Tanks in advance!

Sfanayei

5 Replies 5

mohammedmahmoud
Level 11
Level 11

Hi,

Please always use Cisco Feature Navigator to find information about platform support and Cisco IOS software image support:

http://www.cisco.com/go/fn

HTH,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

Hi again,

Tanks a lot for your reply, but i could not find somting i to use. Can you please provide me with more spesific info. based on information i was wrinting a bove? I will appreciate.

feature navigator may not have 6006 switch as its a EOS. You may talk to your vendor.

Hi Shahryar,

It is really simple, please use the supplied link and choose "search by platform", and then choose your platform " CAT6000-SUP2/MSFC2" and press continue, but i can see that the latest IOS available is 12.2(X).

HTH,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

Dear Mohammed,

Is it means that I can not install 12.3(13) in my MSFC2? Tnals again.

/Sfanayei

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card