Views
Helpful
Replies

query regarding crs historical report for ipcc express

ganeshraghuram
Level 1
Level 1

Hi

We are generating the report using the crs historical reporting tool.When we generate the report we are not able to see the time stamps associated with each call.As in we are able see the deatils like dnis,ani agent detail but we are not able to see what time did he pick the call.

5 Replies 5

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Which historical report? What is the title?

rlp

The reports are crs historical reports.When we do a generate the reports for a csq or agent we are not able to get the timestamp when the agent has answered the call.

Can you give me a specific report with a time stamp that you are specifying?

Because I am looking at Contact Service Queue Activity Report and Agent State Summary Report and neither have call time stamps.

Maybe you want a different report.

rlp

Hi Ran

I am referring to the same report which does not have that.So is there a way by which we could get that timestamps for these reports.Thanks for you response.

I am new to custom reporting also. I guess this is the million dollar question.

My question would be can I get fields (tables) from two different reports and put them in one (custom) report? I could handle the formatting. Would this be done in a store procedure? I found that I could not call 2 sp's in the xml doc.

Can anyone help?

rlp

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: