cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Gateway configuration Assistance with AT&T Megacom

tony.hanson
Level 1
Level 1

I have a customer who has local ATT PRI service and Long Distance ATT PRI service. The local has there did's and the LD had there 800. The LD is a Megacom service. When we tested this bu plugging in there PRI from there old system to the CCM, the local's came up and was able to make inbound and outbound calls. However, when trying to call in on the LD megacom PRI's we could not place calls or even see the calls coming in. I do know that the megacom only takes 10 digits so I've stripped the 9 and the one and see that it is only hitting the gateway with 10 digits but won't send it out. When dialing in we don't even see the DNIS.

We have checked the controller and it is up, and even when we do the command show isnd stat that it is in Multiframe-established. I do know that the Megacom is tricky but don't relieze it would be this tricky. We are using MGCP.

2 Replies 2

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

Check under Route Pattern the bottom part, there you can configure the ISDN Network-Specific Facilities Information Element.

3j-skelton
Level 1
Level 1

Hi, ATT LD, please set your protocol type to 4ESS.

Also, look at your LD route patterns, go to the bottom of the route pattern and select 4ESS, then select Software Defined Network.

This does the trick for us with ATT LD PRIs with Megacom service.

You will need to do this for your LD route pattern and your International.