Passed CCNA Exam! When will Cisco have my info?

Unanswered Question
Jul 20th, 2007

I passed my CCNA exam today!

(Actually, I aced it! I got a score of 1000!)

My score report says that I am required to log in to the Certification Tracking System at .

When I go there, it prompts me for a Cisco ID or Test ID and password. OK, I have a Cisco ID, but no password. OK, it says that first time users must register for a password. When I follow that link it prompts for my last name and Registration ID from my score report. When I put that information in, it says that it does not have my information yet, and to wait up to 10 business days! I was a little shocked by this!

Here is the bottom line:

How long does it usually REALLY take for Cisco to receive my test info so that I can register in the Certification Tracking System to receive my certification?

Please feel free to share with me your experiences on how long this took after you received your first score reports.

I tested at a Pearson VUE testing center today at 11:00. Pearson VUE already has my exam results on their website when I log in to their site.

I have my Cisco ID, my Registration ID, and my Validation ID.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
wagnerm Mon, 07/30/2007 - 13:25

I do not remember the first time that I took a Cisco test. However, I took a test last Tuesday and the results were in by Wednesday. So my answer is over 24 hours but under 48 hours.

I see your post is from the 20th. The information should be there already. If not, open a ticket.

This Discussion