cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to change Directory button's action on 7970 phone?

yingzzh
Level 1
Level 1

Since information of "missed call, placed call and received call" is a little sensitive, we want to protect them in my company. After our investigation, we found the action maybe is written by Cicso on phoneware. Does anyone know whether Cisco provide a way to change it? Thanks in advance.

4 Replies 4

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

The customer can at least automate the process by sending the phone a URI Init:CallHistory. That will clear all three Internal directories. Using either an HTTP Push based application or JTAPI, they can send an XML object to the phones with this URI. Afaik there is no way to disable it.

You will need to develop an app.

HTH

Thanks for your reply. As metioned in document, Init:CallHistory will clear all call record on specific phone. But I don't wanna to do that, I just want to keep that data and protect them by using authentication way.

I would say, this is not possible but...I think we filed a DDTS Sev 6 in 2002 for the same feature.

Let me check the status.

WIll let you know

Glad to see your feedback. If possible, pls help me know some detail. Thanks.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: