Views
Helpful
Replies

voice bundle order

mostafamossad
Level 1
Level 1

plz i need help because i am confused about the voice bundle:

1-when i order CISCO2811-CCME/K9 as bundle what are the version of the ccme come with this bundle and does the firmware files come with it. and how i know the ip phones supported by the bundle i buy

2- how does license work ? and what is license ? does it software or what is it exact ?

if i have phone 7911 and ccme software can i install the ccme on the router and the ip phone system work without need for license

1 Reply 1

thisisshanky
Level 11
Level 11

It will come with the latest CME version if you order it Cisco direct. If you get it through a Cisco partner, they may get it eitehr Cisco direct or distribution and if you get their professional services, they will get it upgraded to the latest and greatest CME version.

The firmware files do come in flash, but if you have a particular phone firmware that you need, you can always download it from CCO Software downloads.

There is no license enforcement in CME, but you have to buy a license per phone. The part number is SW-CCME-UL-79XX. Where XX can be 60,40,61,71,70,11,12,05,02 etc depending on the type of phone you buy.

Hope that helps

Sankar

PS: please remember to rate posts!

Sankar Nair
UC Solutions Architect
Pacific Northwest | CDW
CCIE Collaboration #17135 Emeritus
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: