cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Secure desktop on ASA

shaun.white
Level 1
Level 1

Does anyone know of a way that i can turn on Secure desktop for on group policy and not turn it on for another one? Meaning if i login as one group policy SD wont run, if i login as another it will download an run

3 Replies 3

ggilbert
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

On the group-policy you can not specify that CSD should be enabled or disabled.

But, on the CSD manager you specify a criteria to check by registry or IP address and if that fails, then you can attach it to a group-policy for that failure.

Cheers,

Gilbert

Right...what i was asking was if someone knew of a workaround...if you cant pish a registry key to the machines, and they are internet VPN remote users, the IP address could be anything...so those checks go out the window...id think it makes more sense to say per group policy to enable or disable it...

Shaun,

CSD is enabled globally. So, when the webvpn page login is done, the CSD will be launched.

At that time, the CSD criterion is checked. On the group-policy, you can't configure this.

- Gilbert

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: