Views
Helpful
Replies

Time of Day Script problem

royalblues
Level 10
Level 10

We are runing a IPCC POC setup for one of our clients

I have a time of the day script which allows calls to be landed only to the agent between 8:00am to 20:00 hrs. But since some time back, this is not working properly.

I checked on all the servers (CCM, ICM, HDAWS, IVR, CTIOS and all were reporting different times.

Can anyone let me know from which server the time of the day script tales it time from? is it form its system time or from any other server?

Narayan

6 Replies 6

geoff
Level 10
Level 10

From the Call Router.

You have a Windows domain for ICM. Set the domain controller to point to your NTP source (either a Unix box or a Cisco router somewhere on your network - ask) and all members of the doamin will sync to the domain controller if the Windows Time Service is running.

Those boxes not in the domain (CCM, IPIVR) can be configured to point to the NTP server.

Posting from Networkers 2007. ;-)

Regards,

Geoff

You mean the voice gateway?

Narayan

No. The box running the ICM Call Router processes.

Regards,

Geoff

joeyrego214543
Level 1
Level 1

I amctually looking for a script that will do just that plus check to see that the call was landed during business days. would you be willing to share your script? any help would be appreciated.

Control a global variable through an admin script that runs every minute to evaluate if the call center is open or closed. In your routing script have an IF node to test this global variable (e.g. ccIsOpen = 1 means it's within opening hours; ccIsOpen = 0 means it's outside opening hours - CC is closed). On the "closed" path - set a new call type. This will count the calls outside of business hours.

Regards,

Geoff

Just send me your call flow I will be happy to help.

Baseer@netfci.com

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: