Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Recording ALL Calls

Hi !!

How can I start recording all calls that agents receive or make...

Is there any feature or service that I must set or start in IPCC server ?

I want to record all calls in the supervisor desktop.

Thanks.

Andrei.

13 Replies 13

hoanghiep
Level 1
Level 1

You can do that by configuring Workflow in Cisco Agent Administrator: Add the action Recording-start for the event Answered and add the action Recording - stop for the event Dropped.

I've tried this way and it worked well.

Regards,

hoanghiep

Nice !! I've found it...

But, where are the calls being recorded ??

In IPCC Server ? Which folder ? In Agent's desktop ?

I'd like to send the recording to Supervisor's Desktop.. or other host.. but not the server... is it possible ?

Andrei.

Hi Andrei,

Were you able to find out the location of the recorded files?

Thanks,

Doug

Hi Doug,

I could not find... but I called to our tech support and he will help us...

He?ll answer me this month (i hope).. because I can just save 1 week of files...

Andrei.

I asked for our tech support 2 things

- where are the recorded files

- how can I record the outbound calls

I just find out how to record the incommings...

Andrei.

Hi Andrei,

If you have UCCX 7 you need to create a new work flow in the Voice Contact Work Flow with the same action "record" in the answered event and "stop record" in the dropped event.

Gabriel

Hi, guys.

I have CUCXX ver 7. For information - Work Flow Setup option now calling  Agent Management Work Flow (Startup, Shutdown, Ready and Not Ready). And Answered & Droped events are located at Voice Contact Work Flow tab )

I have got old  questions:

1 ) Where I can find recorded files ( location ) ?

2) Do I need check enable IPPA Recording  at new workflow which has been created for Recording?

Message was edited by: Nikolay Kozyrev

Hi Nicolay,

You can find the recorded files here----> C:\Program Files\Cisco\Desktop_Audio  

Enable IPPA recording when you need to record the agents that are connected through the phone not the CAD.

Gabriel

Hi, Gabriel.

Thank you for quick reply

Anyway no files appearing at C:\Program files\Cisco\Desktop_Audio folder at my CUCXX server.

I've done all steps like Walter recomended yesterday . Whats is my mistake ? Is anyone know ?

Walter Solano
Level 7
Level 7

Hello Andrei,

Please check this document that I did about how to configure automatic recording in IPCC, if you have any questions let us know.

https://supportforums.cisco.com/docs/DOC-12335

HTH

Please rate this post if was helpful

Walter Solano

Hi. Finally I've confugured my cheme.

I found my  audio files .

I have added voice contact workflow to CAD-BE agent instead of CAD Agent. It was my mistake. When i do the same steps at CAD Agent - I saw raw files at C:\Programm Files\Cisco\Desktop_Audio folder.  But they all has 1KB size. Is it correct ? I've talked over 1 min and only 1KB Any ideas ?

Check the phone configuration, check if the "span to pc port" is enable, also check if the "advertise codec g722" is disable. Also check the firewall and the anti virus software in the agent's machine.

Gabriel

Please check the follow configuration:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008075025a.shtml

HTH

Please rate this post if was helpful

Walter Solano

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: