Views
Helpful
Replies

Radius server response

ctioko
Level 1
Level 1

hi,

i have added a controller to the ACS as a AAA client then defined the ACS in the WLC but i cant be able to authenticate users from the ACS only the local users on the WLC how can i get over this? help please.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The "bad request from NAS" usually indicates incorrect shared secret settings. Please

check or re-configure the shared secret on the controller and ACS for this NAS, do not copy/paste.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

Jagdeep Gambhir
Level 10
Level 10

Hi,

Do you get any hits in ACS failed attempts ? Is acs for windows or acs appliance ?

Regards,

~JG

the ACS i have is an appliance. messages on failed attempts changed from unknown NAC (though the WLC's IP was listed) to bad requests.

the ACS i have is an appliance. messages on failed attempts changed from unknown NAC (though the WLC's IP was listed) to bad requests.

The "bad request from NAS" usually indicates incorrect shared secret settings. Please

check or re-configure the shared secret on the controller and ACS for this NAS, do not copy/paste.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: