CCIE R&S written logistics

Unanswered Question
Jul 23rd, 2007

Could you please tell me:

1) pass mark

2) What kind of 'scrap paper' or similar is available during the test?

3) Can you skip a question and come back to it later?

4) Can you answer a question and come back and change the answer later?

5) Can you Mark questions then have a single page displaying all questions number which you've marked then hyperlink to each question?

Of course I don't want people to tell me what they shouldn't.

Regards, MH

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
chuckrenner Mon, 07/23/2007 - 06:14

Here is the little bit I know about the answers to your questions:

1) According to , the passing score is set by statistical analysis, and changes periodically (so I don't know that one)

2) It is administered by Pearson VUE, so you will probably be issued a laminated piece of graph paper (an erasable board) and a dry-erase marker, all of which you will have to return at the end of the exam.

3) I don't think you can come back to any question on any Cisco exam. When you hit the "Next" button, you should see a confirmation dialog box asking you if you want to move on to the next question, and if you click "yes" then you will never be able to go back to that question.

4) See my answer to 3)

5) I'm pretty darn sure that Cisco has completely done away with "Mark and Review" on all their exams.

I do know that the exam is two hours, and has 100 questions, (, but I don't know much else.

srue Mon, 07/23/2007 - 07:06

the r/s and sec. written exams i've taken in the past year both allowed me to go backward and forward in the exam. no other cisco exam that i've taken allows this - but these are exceptions.

This Discussion