cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How do I change my Exchange server?

gztekgraf
Level 1
Level 1

I have recently done an upgrade to Exchange 2003 from 2000. Mail delivers fine but when I turn the 2000 server off Unity quits delivering voicemails, but the regular Exchange is working fine. How do I change the Exchange server that delivers my vmails?

8 Replies 8

ranpierce
Level 6
Level 6

Need to know the steps taken to upgrade to 2003, is the 2003 now the partner server? Did you run PW, SCW, and MSCW?

rlp

I am assuming these have all been run. I came in on the back end of this and am not sure what was done previously. 2003 should be the partner server but it is obviously not. Can I run the MSCW and the RW and I should be fine?

Let's make sure what version of Unity you are running. 4.0x. 4.1x or 4.2x?

I will send the doc to upgrade for you and yes you need to run permissions wizard, and then message store configuration wizard.

you can find most unity docs here.

http://www.cisco.com/univercd/cc/td/doc/product/voice/c_unity/index.htm

rlp

Sorry for not mentioning the versions:

4.0(4)SR1.

I actually found this doc when I was grubbing around earlier today. Thanks for all the help rlp.

I am reading through this doc and don't see permissions wisard. You might find that the message store does not have permissions if you don't run it.

rlp

Thanx Ranpierce. I will give it a whirl and see how it goes.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: