cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

destination-pattern

a.rayen83
Level 1
Level 1

hi all, please i have to different destination pattern the first is destination-pattern 9.. with 13 digits after, and the seconde with 14 digits after, how can i put together this 2 destination-pattern? Thanks

3 Replies 3

AJAZ NAWAZ
Level 5
Level 5

Although I have not done this before within a a fully operational environment, I suspect you could use the following:

destination pattern 9.............

destination pattern 9..............

If the first does not get a match then the second one will be examined and subsequently matched against 9+ any 14digits.

hth

Ajaz

hi, and the probleme of the forward digits??how can i specify it,

Hi mate,

You can control how many digits you want to send to the dial-peer by entering:

***asumming that you are making POTS dial peer

(config)#dial-peer voice XXX pots

(config-dialpeer)#forward-digits all (for forwarding all of the 13/14 digits you want, including leading 9 if destination pattern was 9......)

or

(config-dialpeer)#forward-digits XX (where XX is number of digits from right to left which you want to send to the PSTN)

On POTS dial peer, explicitly matched digits are by default stripped of (if dial peer was 9...... , leading "9" would be stripped by default). This is not default on VoIP dial peer (on VoIP dial peer, all of the digits are sent to the peer)

On every kind of dial-peer you can use command forward-digits

P.S. if you use "no forward-digit" it will assume that you want to send NO DIGITS at all to the dial peer. So if you want to revert to the default, use "default forward-digit" command instead.

Cheers,

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: