Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Problem with CTI Route Point in CRS.

I have just installed IVR package.When I call to CTI Route point , I only listen to busy. I don't know why.Although I created CTI route port.

Please help me.

8 Replies 8

To start off with it seems you have multiple route points which are OOS. Are they correctly associated with the JTAPI user?

david

yes. They are correcly associated with the JTAPI. I cheked in CallManger.

thomas1
Level 2
Level 2

I haven't looked at the log because I'm responding quickly before my next meeting...

Have you verified the Calling Search Space of the calling device has permissions to call the CTI RP and Ports?

I just looked at the logs...have you Enabled the jtapi trigger AND the application that is triggered? How many sessions are you allowing for the trigger and the application? I'm not sure if I'm reading the log right, but it looked like you number of sessions allowed is set to 0.

Maximum Number of Channel(Cisco Media)and Maximum number of Session(JTAPI Trigger) is set more than 0.

Number of CTI port is set 5.

More detail: I am using CCM 5.0 and CRS 4.2.

I verified Call Search Space for CTI Rp and Port. They are OK. Their parttion are also Ok.

Are all your triggers behaving the same way? Do any of the triggers work regardless of what script is used? I would create a simple IVR script that does a call redirect to an extension just to rule out the script you are trying to get working. If the simple script doesn't work, then it points to system configurations. If the simple script works, then it points to the script being the problem. Also, be aware that you have to be licensed properly to use the ICD steps even though the editor displays the steps.

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Hi,

One question: if you call the route point from an IP phone, works fine or not?

I think that you have a partiton/Calling search space issue. Please let me know how you have set up those items.

Regards,

Juan Luis

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: