CCNA Second Time Around

Unanswered Question
Jul 24th, 2007

I took the CCNA about a year and half ago (failed with 701) and I am giving it another try in a week. I only got one simulator question on the test last time I took it. My question is how many simulator questions should I expect? I am a more hands on guy since I work with Cisco equipment everyday.

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
compsolv Tue, 07/24/2007 - 07:07

It is my belief that Cisco varies the number of and exact simulation questions you will receive as much as they can each time you sit the exam.

I think you can safely expect one or two, but hey, don't sue me if you see three!

Anthony J. Sequeira

Master Cisco Voice over IP (CVOICE)

http://www.netmasterclass.com/site/learnit_cvoice.php

jchromcik Tue, 07/24/2007 - 07:15

Thanks for the reply...I hope I get three or four...I am much better with the sims.

greekgeek Thu, 07/26/2007 - 05:32

I took the CCNA single exam on July 12. There were 2 simulator questions, one regarding ACLs and the other involving knowing CLI for a switch scenario.

Several other questions had interpretation of specific show and debug commands...but they weren't sims.

nirmalsoni Thu, 07/26/2007 - 06:03

Hi

Did u try thebryantadvantage.com material its the best one i have seen around very simple and effective believe me you would be a master of CCNA once you see that, its just that you have to make your certification official..Dont worry about sims and i think u should use dynamips to try on with routing..

Actions

This Discussion