cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Auto Attendant

nshoe18
Level 1
Level 1

I need to setup Unity and or CallManager for Auto-attendant functionality instead of a live operator. Can someone please provide some direction?

9 Replies 9

josequiros
Level 1
Level 1

Hello,

If i understand you want to install Cisco Auto-Attendant for CallManager.

if you have 4.X version of callmanager you have to install the CRA program. you will find it on the CD "Extendent services"

A good place for Unity auto attendant functionality is this document:

http://www.ciscounitytools.com/Applications/Audio%20Text%20Applications%20in%20Unity.doc

I have CallManager 5.0.4

I have been poking around but cannot find a download for the autoattendant.

you won't find a download for auto attendant with CCM 5.x coresident on the same server there is no linux based cra yet, so for your case you have to get another MCS!

hth

/majdi

phillip-wright
Level 1
Level 1

Did you ever get resolution to this issue? I can provide some assistance if you haven't.

Hi Phillip,

I have an autoattendant in place on my CCM 4.01 but i need to change the way it handles the call flow. How can i modify the current aef file to come up with the new call flow.

Thank you for you assistance.

RA

Two things I need to know before going forward.

1)Can you be a little more specfic as to what you are trying to accomplish? (perhaps post a flow chart.)

2)How are you using the AA is it via a b-acd from Unity(Call Handler)or Standard IPCC?

1. aa.aef default script is loaded in my CISCO CRA. How do i customize this?

2. Im using CRA editor.

Thanks,

RA

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: