CCIE certificate

Unanswered Question
Jul 24th, 2007

Hi All

How long does it take for the CCIE certificate to arrive? It's been 3 months since I passed and I haven't received a certificate or plaque.

Thanks

Mark

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
cfolkerts Tue, 07/24/2007 - 13:05

Same here. I have been waiting for a little over 4 months now and still nothing.

jcrussell Tue, 07/24/2007 - 14:05

That is very weird. I passed on July 6th and I received my certificate in the mail today. Have you contacted Certification Support?

What I want to know is do we still get a plaque? I got a certificate and a card, but no plaque.

lucotc Tue, 07/24/2007 - 17:17

Hi,

I had to open a case with Certification Support to get the certificate and plaque. I know they had a backorder on the plagues when I opened the ticket, but I got it fairly quickly anyway.

etienne.basset Tue, 07/24/2007 - 23:42

hello

for the certificate it can be quick (less than a month), for the plaque it can take 4 to 6 months ...

you should open a case

etienne

Edison Ortiz Wed, 07/25/2007 - 17:03

I received my plaque in 6 weeks and the certificate in 2 weeks.

I guess it depends on the geographic location. Being based out of the US, does help.

Hi all,

as far as I heard, it depends on region,

For electronic certificate-- within two weeks

For printed copy -- 6 weeks in HK, 8 weeks in China and Singapore.

For plage -- min 3 months in HK, half year in China on average and min 3 months in Singapore.

and in some cases, Cisco may make mistakes, so have to tracking your cert from Certification Tracking System afer 1 Aug.

https://www.certmanager.net/cisco/login.aspx?ReturnUrl=%2fCisco%2fDefault.aspx

markru Tue, 07/24/2007 - 23:52

thanks all

I've opened a case so I hope to get a resolution soon

thanks again

Actions

This Discussion