Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

DFM email customization

Hi all,

Does anyone know if is possible to customize the email alerts sent by the DFM?

I am configuring the server to send email alerts to my cell phone but my cell phone is not able to receive the complete message via sms (I only receive the first 3 lines of the message) so I was wondering if its possible to customize the email alert sent by the DFM to send the IP address of the device and the event description.

regards

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As part of the fix for CSCsg94772, DFM 3.0 has the ability to append the event name to the subject for subject-only emails. This was specifically done to accommodate pagers, PDAs, etc.

Customization of the emails is currently not possible, but has been requested in CSCsb05350.

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Joe Clarke
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

As part of the fix for CSCsg94772, DFM 3.0 has the ability to append the event name to the subject for subject-only emails. This was specifically done to accommodate pagers, PDAs, etc.

Customization of the emails is currently not possible, but has been requested in CSCsb05350.

Thanks Joe,

Do you know if the DFM 3.0 is alredy available, I am not able to find it in the software download page.

regards

DFM 3.0 is part of LMS 3.0. It is not available for download. You must purchase LMS 3.0. Until the end of October, there is a 40% discount for those customers that already own a contract on LMS 2.5 or 2.6.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: