cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Fresh install of LMS 2.6

u346874_2
Level 1
Level 1

Any idea why if i look in DFM?Device management?Device details?And choose one device---then view. In detailed device view i can see that First discovered and Last discovered time stamp is in my own language like "25-hein?007 7:31:35" I have fresh install of LMS2.6 and one reason why i installed it was that previous install was wrong because windows regional settings was finnish during windows installation. LMS guide says that win regional setting have to be english. If not there might be problems.Now my new server windows is installed English regional settings but still there i can see some Finnish E.g. time stamp in that view. I had TAC case open earlier for my old DFM and during that engineer said that looks like i have installed windows with wrong regional settings because in detailed device view i can see that First discovered and Last discovered time stamp is in my own language. Looks like it does not matter if i have installed windows in englis regional settings. But does that cause problems in DFM. I have now first device in DFM and E.g. if i look that device trunk port managed state its not managed. DFM guide says that all trunk ports all managed by default. Now little confused what went wrong. Any idea.

thanks

Juha

1 Reply 1

didyap
Level 6
Level 6
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: