Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

E3 Multichannel config G703

HI, I NEED CONFIG A E3 MULTICHANNEL TO USE G703 FULL IN INTERNET, I NEED SAMPLE OF CONFIGURATION. THANKS

7 Replies 7

purohit_810
Level 5
Level 5

Hi,

conftroller e3

framing no-crc4

No shut

After that one serial interface popup:

int serial {No}

Encap ppp

Ip address {Ip add with subnet mask}

ppp multilink

Regards,

Dharmesh Purohit

No sure why the reply above assumes so many things incorrectly:

- framing no-crc4, that is not an option for E3.

- that PPP is used with multlink ???

To go back to original question, is that a PA-MC-E3 interface? or module it is exactly ?

is a port adapter, i need configure this port to receive all the bandwidth complete g703 of my ISP in this card .

Thanks

in this card E3 my ISP deliver me bandwidth full to internet G703 over 1 channel only i need the sample to configure this interface.

thanks.

Hi,

Do you have PA-MC-E3 or PA-E3? If the latter, non-channelized E3, there is no configuration beside assigning IP address to interface.

hi.

is a PA-MC-E3

THANKS.

Hello,

PA-MC-E3 cannot be used for unchannelized E3 (clear-channel @ 34 Mbps). Please refer to the following document to understand the application of PA-MC-E3:

http://cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk713/tk628/technologies_tech_note09186a00800a72c0.shtml

As a recognition to those providing answers, please rate useful posts using the scrollbox below!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: