Time Limit on CCNP

Unanswered Question
Jul 26th, 2007

I am planning to get my CCNP certification. I saw somewhere that there is a time limit. Meaning all 4 tests must be passed within 1 years' time. Is this correct?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
bwgray Thu, 07/26/2007 - 05:43

No I don't beleive theres a time limit, however they tend to change up their exams somewhat. Their certifications expire if you don't renew or write ones at a higher level. Check their site though...

ankbhasi Thu, 07/26/2007 - 06:09

Hi Friend,

This is to confirm you that there is no such limitation of 1 year but yes there is definetely a limitation of 3 years by which I mean if you happen to clear your 1st paper in 2007 and do not clear any of the remaining paper in coming 3 years by 2010 your first paper will expire. Lets say if you clear 2nd paper in 2009 then again from that year you have a chance of 3 years and so on.

Basically as and when you clear papers the expiry will start form that date for coming 3 years and once you clear you all 4 papers your CCNA and CCNP will be valid for 3 year from the time you cleard your last paper in CCNP.

You can also open a case using this link and someone form certification team will answer your queries. Also before openeing any case you can look for requently asked quesion and answers section.

http://ciscocert.custhelp.com/cgi-bin/ciscocert.cfg/php/enduser/ask.php?p_sid=ZaAiPfQg&p_lva=1298&p_sp=cF9zcmNoPSZwX2dyaWRzb3J0PSZwX3Jvd19jbnQ9MjAxJnBfcGFnZT0x&p_li=

HTH

Ankur

*Pls rate all helpfull post

Actions

This Discussion