cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

CallManager 5.1 Database replication problem

evanrichards
Level 1
Level 1

I have a CallManager 5.1 cluster with one Pub and one Sub. Changes made on the Pub are not replicated to the Sub. From the CLI on the Pub I run the 'utils dbreplication status' command and it comes back with this error: "

Status cannot be reported for a cluster with a single active node; aborting status check operation." When I run the utils dpreplication reset or repair command I get 'Executed command unseccessfully.' Any ideas on how to fix this?

6 Replies 6

lucotc
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

Was this previously working for you, or is this a new config? Can you verify the sub is listed as a server under the "system/server" section of ccmadmin? Also - what output do you get from the following CLI command:

run sql select name,nodeid from ProcessNode

Also you may want to try disabling/re-enabling the Callmanager service for the sub under the serviceability tools if the server is not listed anywhere.

It is a new install, probalby about 2 weeks old now. It was working initially though. The sub is indeed listed under 'System/Server', but the MAC is all zeros. Is that normal? And there is no MAC for the Pub. The output from the command on the CLI is:

admin:run sql select name,nodeid from ProcessNode

name nodeid

================== ======

EnterpriseWideData 1

cm-1 2

cm-2 3

I haven't tried disabling/re enabling CM servcie yet.

Hi,

The MAC address field doesn't need to be filled in, so I would erase the all zero input.

Yorick Petey
Level 4
Level 4

Did you have resolved your problem?

metin
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have same problem. Did you resolve this issue if yes how did u do?

Regards..

Hi,

I used the "utils dbreplication reset" command on the publisher and the cluster was synchronized after several minutes.

Regards.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: