Views
Helpful
Replies

CCME 4.2 IP Phone Registration Rejected

p.holley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I have just installed CME 4.2, i have the option 150 and ip source as the ethernet interface.

I have uploaded the files for the 7960, used the tftp-server and load 7960-7940 for the firware.

This is a new setup. Has anybody has problems with CME4.2. I am running the IOS image for 4.2..12.4(XW2)

2 Replies 2

mchin345
Level 6
Level 6

I think you need to verify the DHCP settings. Go to Service > Service Parameter > Service* > Cisco TFTP. Click the Advanced button. Set the Enable Caching of Constant and Bin Files at Startup, as well as Enable Caching of Configuration Files to False. Go to Cisco Call Manager Serviceability > Tools > Control Center. Re-start the TFTP service. You may also try creating a new configuration file. Following link may help you

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/hw/phones/ps379/products_administration_guide_chapter09186a00801ebe73.html#wp1097362

tpetersn
Level 1
Level 1

If it's any consolation, I'm having the exact same problem with CME 4.2 and a 7960 phone. I may just have to call TAC.

I know this isn't a fix. I just thought you might want to know that you weren't missing something very obvious.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card