cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Control Center Concerns

phillip-wright
Level 1
Level 1

In contral center, I have some of my apps such as agent desktop and others with reddots with x's in them. Is my CRS corrupted? Do I need to re-install or can I adjust the configs to fix these issues? The version i'm using is 4.0

5 Replies 5

lpezj
Level 7
Level 7

Yes,

Your CRS installation is corrupted. The best solution is reinstall.

I think that, first, uninstall your current CRS deployment and then install CRS again. If oyur scripts and prompts are stored in the CallManager Directory, when you reinstall you only have got to select the LDAP profile and you will have your full configuration.

Hope this helps,

Juan Luis

I was actually having the same issue with my CRS Engine last night. TAC directed me to some registry keys to fix the problem. Now, I'm not sure if this same fix applies to the components you reference but it's worth checking out. Basically, there are 2 keys in the registry that affect this. One that is a counter and one that is a flag that will not allow the service to start. If the counter reaches a certain threshold, the flag will be set from 0 to 1 and the service won't start. He simply had me change the flag back to 0 and the counter back to 0. Unfortunately, the engineer didn't put detailed instructions into the case note or I'd share exactly where these were. Again, this may be completely different but it's worth checking into.

What is the SR number?

You will be looking for the ProcDisabled and ProcFailureCount keys in the appropriate folder. In my case the problem was in the CRS Engine folder. See attached screenshot

This application note describes the issue and the required changes to registry values:

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a0080544954.shtml

Please rate helpful posts!

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: