cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Pots dial peer issue with T command

littledavewhite
Level 1
Level 1

having touble with dial peers when the T command is used. I have a pots dial peer as follows.

dial-peer voice 999 pots

destination-pattern 9T

direct-inward-dial

port 0/0/0:15

I use the show dialplan number 91234 command and no dial peer is matched. No other dial peer exist all have been removed. If i use the ^9. instead of 9T all works but all digits are forwarded down the E1. I have also ried a dial peer with 5T and get the same results. I have used the 9T for outside pstn access before with no issues, the 9 is removed and all other digits forwarded.

software on router is

c2800nm-ipvoicek9-mz.124-15.T1.bin

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

test the number with "show dialplan timeout". It should definitely work as per documentation.

View solution in original post

4 Replies 4

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi,

test the number with "show dialplan timeout". It should definitely work as per documentation.

doucamp
Level 1
Level 1

I do believe when using a T pattern with "dialplan number" command you have to place a # at the end to signify the end of inter digit timeout.

By default either will work, but since you can change the significance of # from terminator to regular DTMF symbol, "timeout" is the safest form.

Hi

Thanks for all the advice, the timeout command worked after the show dialplan number command.

Thanks for the help guys, another one for the little black book.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: