Views
Helpful
Replies

NAT skinny port conflict

nikolay-shopik
Level 1
Level 1

Hi all,

Here my problem I need connect to server on 2000 port its actually manageSIEVE port. Connection setup goes fine SYN->ACK SYN->ACK. When server send me first packet Router thinks its skinny fragmented packet. This packet goes into internal queue and not forwarded of course (wait for other packets I suppose).

In attachment you can find log enabled:

debug ip nat detail

debug ip nat fragments

I don't have command ip nat service skinny - its cisco851 box and yeah I've tried on another box this command doesn't help anyway.

6 Replies 6

paolo bevilacqua
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Which IOS are you using ? Bug toolkit revela some candidates:

CSCsi17020

Stack overflow with fragmented skinny packets

Info Information on this bug

Open 2

CSCsh28883

ISDN T310 timer is not started after recieving Call Proceed.

Fixed 3

CSCsh75531

nat_portrange_skinny.ccm:Nat translation table fails with SPUD image

Open 3

CSCsi55765

Enhancement in NAT to have a TCP stack like behavior for skinny

Fixed 3

CSCsh79970

Inspect skinny blocks EasyVPN skinny client w/NAT, hairpin PBR

I'm running latest available 12.4(15)T

ops just notice what 12.4(15)T1 available, going to install it to see if it make any difference

now running 12.4(15)T1, nothing changed

Paulo,

Looks like bug I suppose too tried old release c850-advsecurityk9-mz.124-6.T8 with no luck. In mean time I would like to buy support contract from Cisco so I can fill such bugs to cisco tac, can you advice me which one is right for me?

Thanks

Hi Nikilay,

the support contract comes by category depending on the type of equipment, an adsl router is like Cat. 1 or 3, I can check that tomorrow in the office.

Paulo,

I'll be really appreciate your help, can you drop me info on my mail shopik at inblock.ru. I'm new to support contracts and it's really difficult to choice correct one ;).

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: