Views
Helpful
Replies

CME Hardware Conferencing

p.holley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am running CME4.2 with IOS 12.4(11)XW2 and running into issues that I think is software related. I tried setting up my dsp for hardware conferencing and it is not registering.

I have attached a txt file that shows my configuration as well as show commands for sccp, diag, dspfarm.

I have a PVDM 2-16 in slot 0 and PVDM 2-48 in slot 1. I can only seem to use the DSP resource in slot 0. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advancs

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The PVDM is not in Voice Card 1, but in Motherboard (Voicecard 0) SLot 1 for the Motherboard.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

In this:

sccp ccm 192.168.31.2 identifier 1

Please add version 4.0 or version 4.1

and do a no sccp|sccp...

For voice-card 1 use:

voice-card 1

dsp services dspfarm

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_feature_guide09186a0080762226.html#wp1049437

Thanks,

I will try the

"sccp ccm 192.168.31.2 identifier 1 version 4.1" when next I am onsite.

I did try the voice-card 1, but the router did not take the command. I have the option of voice-card (0-2) but can only enter the command voice-card 0.

Any ideas...pls

Could you please attach the show tech,

Thanks,

I included included the version 4.1 to the sccp ccm identifier command and the Conferencing Oper state is ACTIVE. However when i configure Conferencing Hardware under telephony servive and I try a three way conference. I get the message "Can Not Complete Conference"

I have attached the show tech SUPPORT

Hi,

Please ignore my previous message, i took out the ephone-dn for the ad-hoc and meet-me conference anf forgot to put it back. So my Hardware conferencing works now.

Just trying to use my DSP resource (PVDM 2-48) on slot 1 now.

tHANKS

The PVDM is not in Voice Card 1, but in Motherboard (Voicecard 0) SLot 1 for the Motherboard.

i got the ad-hoc conferencing to work. With Meetme only one phone can dial the meetme DN number. A second phone that dials that number displays "Can Not Complete Conference "

Thanks

cesar.rojas
Level 1
Level 1

I have problems with the conference hardware and meet me

In the debug ephone hw-conference see this message:

skinny_hwcfbi_find_conferenceId_by_number: this is not an active conf number 3003

Any suggestions