Views
Helpful
Replies

CME Hardware Conferencing

p.holley
Level 1
Level 1

Hi,

I am running CME4.2 with IOS 12.4(11)XW2 and running into issues that I think is software related. I tried setting up my dsp for hardware conferencing and it is not registering.

I have attached a txt file that shows my configuration as well as show commands for sccp, diag, dspfarm.

I have a PVDM 2-16 in slot 0 and PVDM 2-48 in slot 1. I can only seem to use the DSP resource in slot 0. Any suggestions as to what I am doing wrong. Thanks in advancs

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

The PVDM is not in Voice Card 1, but in Motherboard (Voicecard 0) SLot 1 for the Motherboard.

View solution in original post

8 Replies 8

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

In this:

sccp ccm 192.168.31.2 identifier 1

Please add version 4.0 or version 4.1

and do a no sccp|sccp...

For voice-card 1 use:

voice-card 1

dsp services dspfarm

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/voicesw/ps4625/products_feature_guide09186a0080762226.html#wp1049437

Thanks,

I will try the

"sccp ccm 192.168.31.2 identifier 1 version 4.1" when next I am onsite.

I did try the voice-card 1, but the router did not take the command. I have the option of voice-card (0-2) but can only enter the command voice-card 0.

Any ideas...pls

Could you please attach the show tech,

Thanks,

I included included the version 4.1 to the sccp ccm identifier command and the Conferencing Oper state is ACTIVE. However when i configure Conferencing Hardware under telephony servive and I try a three way conference. I get the message "Can Not Complete Conference"

I have attached the show tech SUPPORT

Hi,

Please ignore my previous message, i took out the ephone-dn for the ad-hoc and meet-me conference anf forgot to put it back. So my Hardware conferencing works now.

Just trying to use my DSP resource (PVDM 2-48) on slot 1 now.

tHANKS

The PVDM is not in Voice Card 1, but in Motherboard (Voicecard 0) SLot 1 for the Motherboard.

i got the ad-hoc conferencing to work. With Meetme only one phone can dial the meetme DN number. A second phone that dials that number displays "Can Not Complete Conference "

Thanks

cesar.rojas
Level 1
Level 1

I have problems with the conference hardware and meet me

In the debug ephone hw-conference see this message:

skinny_hwcfbi_find_conferenceId_by_number: this is not an active conf number 3003

Any suggestions

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: