Views
Helpful
Replies

CiscoWorks LMS eval

scott.cannon
Level 1
Level 1

Hi All,

Is it possible to download a trial version of CWLMS? I'd really like to see how the product handles and what it offers before I splurge some coin on it.

Regards

Scott

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

frankzehrer
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Scott,

a few minutes ago ia was searching for the NFR-Kit (Not-For-Resale-Kit) of the LMS.

This seems not longer be availiable.

But i have found a dowloadlink for the LMS 3.0 Eval.

All you need is a CCO Account.

Goto the webpage: www.cisco.com/go/marketplace

Login with your CCO and navigate to "Network Management Store" -> "Cisco Works LAN Management Solution version 3.0 Evaluation Kit" -> "Free Download" and click the button "Add to card".

Then you can download a small dowloader application. Save this on you harddisk and start it. Maybe you have to setup a proxy server within this app.

Good luck and have fun playing around with the LMS 3.0

;-)

Best regards,

Frank

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Martin Ermel
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

it is not possible to get the eval version of LMS as a download. Instead you should ask your Cisco Account Manager or your Cisco partner from whom you usually buy your Cisco products so that they can provide you the DVD with an eval version of LMS.

frankzehrer
Level 4
Level 4

Hi Scott,

a few minutes ago ia was searching for the NFR-Kit (Not-For-Resale-Kit) of the LMS.

This seems not longer be availiable.

But i have found a dowloadlink for the LMS 3.0 Eval.

All you need is a CCO Account.

Goto the webpage: www.cisco.com/go/marketplace

Login with your CCO and navigate to "Network Management Store" -> "Cisco Works LAN Management Solution version 3.0 Evaluation Kit" -> "Free Download" and click the button "Add to card".

Then you can download a small dowloader application. Save this on you harddisk and start it. Maybe you have to setup a proxy server within this app.

Good luck and have fun playing around with the LMS 3.0

;-)

Best regards,

Frank