cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

How to configure a special Incondicinal Forward

carlostrapiello
Level 1
Level 1

I want to configure an incondicional forward from a phone to other that it can't be possible to disable by user with the corresponding softkey.

Is it possible?. How?.

I use CCM 4.1.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Carlos,

I thought that this was an interesting question :) Here is how I just set this up.

1. Configure a New Softkey Template (I called mine NoCfwdAccess)

2. On this new Template move the Forward All (CFWD) over to Unselected Softkeys/Update

3.Apply this new Softkey Template to the Phone in question. Now it has no CFWDALL Softkey

4. From the Directory Number Configuration Page for this Phone, Apply the Extension you want this phone to Call Forward All to and Update/Reset

5. This phone now shows Forwarded to xxxx with no ability to change this.

Hope this helps!

Rob

View solution in original post

2 Replies 2

Rob Huffman
Hall of Fame
Hall of Fame

Hi Carlos,

I thought that this was an interesting question :) Here is how I just set this up.

1. Configure a New Softkey Template (I called mine NoCfwdAccess)

2. On this new Template move the Forward All (CFWD) over to Unselected Softkeys/Update

3.Apply this new Softkey Template to the Phone in question. Now it has no CFWDALL Softkey

4. From the Directory Number Configuration Page for this Phone, Apply the Extension you want this phone to Call Forward All to and Update/Reset

5. This phone now shows Forwarded to xxxx with no ability to change this.

Hope this helps!

Rob

Thanks, It works fine

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: