Views
Helpful
Replies

IVR call start time reporting.

neil.moore
Level 1
Level 1

Hi there folks.

I'm hoping you can help me with a CCX script query with IVR options. No probs there. One of the options goes through to a CSQ.

When the calls that go through to the CSQ are connected to an agent &/or are abandoned, the reports are including the time spent in the IVR listening to prompts & making a choice. This time in the IVR changes per call so I can't simply deduct x secs from each call (which isn't the best workaround either).

I wondering if you can suggest how this is normally done please as I cannot find a way to do it?

Thanks in advance,

NJ.

1 Reply 1

vmoopeung
Level 5
Level 5

The Agent Detail Report contains detailed information for calls received and calls an agent makdes. The report contains one row per call and includes IPCC Express and interactive voice response (IVR) calls. For automatic call distributor (ACD) calls, the ACD table records all the calls handled by an agent. For IVR calls, the CCD table records all the calls made by or received by an agent. If an agent makes an IVR call, the resource ID of the agent appears in CCD.originatorID. If the agent receives an IVR call, the resource ID of the agent appears in CD.destinationID.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: