cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

I'm looking for an IOS version for a 4507R

rolandshum
Level 1
Level 1

running Sup V's that is as close to a 3750 running IOS version 12.2(37)SE. I used the 3750 to do some testing with 802.1X and want to get as close to that as possible with the 4507. The only version I can find is 12.2.37-SG (ED) and not sure if there's a better version out there.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

3750 supports all these features in the current IOS. Even it supports both guest vlan and authentication failed vlan for the wired users. I think 12.2.37 code on both 4500 and 3750's have almost the same capabilties.

HTH,Please rate if it does.

-amit singh

View solution in original post

3 Replies 3

Amit Singh
Cisco Employee
Cisco Employee

That's the latest one as of now.. The new will be out there in another week's time probably.

What capabilties are you specifically looking for.

-amit singh

I'm just looking for basic Dot1X authentication for wired users and keeping my current wireless setup working.

3750 supports all these features in the current IOS. Even it supports both guest vlan and authentication failed vlan for the wired users. I think 12.2.37 code on both 4500 and 3750's have almost the same capabilties.

-amit singh

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Innovations in Cisco Full Stack Observability - A new webinar from Cisco