cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Day/Night mode in CM5.0!?

jonkwan
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to simulate the Day/Night mode in CM5.0 with Unity 4.0. How can I activate two difference greeting for Day mode and Night mode? Time scheduling is not allowed! Thanks.

5 Replies 5

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

What is the current call flow, in Unity you normally use Schedules at CallHandler|Subscriber level and in CCM Time of Day Routing, thats all you can do in CCM.

In traditional PBX, I can program a night mode key to switch the greeting to night mode greeting. Any ideas?

What does your "Night mode" do?

Does it go to a voice mail box with an after hours message?

Does it forward calls to a hunt group so anyone left in the office can pick it up?

Theres not an easy 1 programmable key option for night switch, but you could probably accomplish the same effect with a CFwdALL to a hunt group or voice mail etc. You could use speed dials as the CFwdAll destination.

Cheers,

Tim

What does your "Night mode" do?

Does it go to a voice mail box with an after hours message?

Does it forward calls to a hunt group so anyone left in the office can pick it up?

Theres not an easy 1 programmable key option for night switch, but you could probably accomplish the same effect with a CFwdALL to a hunt group or voice mail etc. You could use speed dials as the CFwdAll destination.

Cheers,

Tim

Hi Tim,

Actually I can CF to another mail box. Because I just want to activate the non-office hours greeting manually. But the side effect is two mail boxes will be created.

Jon