cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Day/Night mode in CM5.0!?

jonkwan
Level 1
Level 1

I would like to simulate the Day/Night mode in CM5.0 with Unity 4.0. How can I activate two difference greeting for Day mode and Night mode? Time scheduling is not allowed! Thanks.

5 Replies 5

gogasca
Level 10
Level 10

What is the current call flow, in Unity you normally use Schedules at CallHandler|Subscriber level and in CCM Time of Day Routing, thats all you can do in CCM.

In traditional PBX, I can program a night mode key to switch the greeting to night mode greeting. Any ideas?

What does your "Night mode" do?

Does it go to a voice mail box with an after hours message?

Does it forward calls to a hunt group so anyone left in the office can pick it up?

Theres not an easy 1 programmable key option for night switch, but you could probably accomplish the same effect with a CFwdALL to a hunt group or voice mail etc. You could use speed dials as the CFwdAll destination.

Cheers,

Tim

What does your "Night mode" do?

Does it go to a voice mail box with an after hours message?

Does it forward calls to a hunt group so anyone left in the office can pick it up?

Theres not an easy 1 programmable key option for night switch, but you could probably accomplish the same effect with a CFwdALL to a hunt group or voice mail etc. You could use speed dials as the CFwdAll destination.

Cheers,

Tim

Hi Tim,

Actually I can CF to another mail box. Because I just want to activate the non-office hours greeting manually. But the side effect is two mail boxes will be created.

Jon

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: