Three Questions regarding ASA5510

Unanswered Question

Hi all,

While configuring and tweaking our new ASA 5510 i found some inconveniences in WebVPN that i can't seem to solve, i thought it might be an idea to post all three in one post since they are all related to me.

First issue (and most disturbing to me) whenever any user logs off the logoff page calls a Javascript to clean up the smarttunnels from https://9704shutdown.relay.webvpn/nonexistent.js.

Somehow this refers to an unused site and it pops up an expired certificate warning refering to an external site. Of course this seems strange to people and i wonder if it is in any way harmfull and how can i solve this?

Second issue is the cscopf.cab file that seems to have its certificate expired and will not install on end users systems. By addind our vpn url to the trusted zonelist, dropping activeX security it can be done but on a brand new device it just seems strange to have an expired certificate. I have read on the internet that it could be fixed by downloading a newer version sslclient but we seem to have the latest version already (1.1.3.173) installed. Any thoughts on this would be greatly appreciated.

Third issue is the server certificate for our vpn site, FireFox won't connect because the certificate generated by the device is for identification purposes only and not for SSL???.

This is an issue that i can fix but have not had the time for as yet. But any comments on this are also very much appreciated.

Kind Regards.

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)

Actions

This Discussion