I have to vent....

Unanswered Question
Aug 1st, 2007

I took my BCMSN CCNP exam yesterday...The exam wasn't too bad, only 3 sim questions-though there was plenty I didn't know. Anyway, finished the 61 questions with 5 min left and got my score.

I made an 803...I needed 804! Missed the cert by 1 point!!! I'm still in shock...need to study wireless a bit more for the retest.

Has this happened to anyone else?

I have this problem too.
0 votes
Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
mark.j.hodge Wed, 08/01/2007 - 10:11

Bad luck there.. I'm booked for Monday afternoon, so studying hard. Without breaking NDA are there any areas you would recommend I spend the next few days looking at?

joe_boo603 Wed, 08/01/2007 - 11:01

Like I said, wireless is one area to know. There were 3 sims, so know your STP and VLAN cmds! Truthfully, I don't remember specifics, but if you use how2pass, there were many similar looking questions.

Go over all the foundation summary topics in the book. I'm going to retake it Monday as well. Good luck!!

mark.j.hodge Tue, 08/07/2007 - 03:36

I hope you did better than me, only scored 704.

I did fine on Spanning Tree and VLAN routing, but was let down badly by Voice and Resiliance. There were a number of questions on phone VLANs and QoS boundaries, and GLBP.

Anyway back to the books and the sims.

Pavel Bykov Tue, 08/07/2007 - 08:25

There are worse things.

Colleague missed CCIE lab by one point. He asked for comission to reexamine his LAB, and they confirmed that he missed one point.

Don't give up.

Actions

This Discussion