cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Directory Handler Greeting

asomanya
Level 1
Level 1

After creating a directory handler for a small group of 20, there happens to be unique names, so using the first name ONLY is adequate. However, the greeting states to "Spell the first and last name". Is there a way to change it, to simply state "Spell the first name"?. Changing the Recorded Voice name, does nothing.

Your help will be appreciated.

1 Accepted Solution
4 Replies 4

Tommer Catlin
VIP Alumni
VIP Alumni

I dont believe you can custom record the directory handler greetings. I know it says spell the first name and last name, techically you can could just hit one letter, and it will bring up the list and start announcing their names.

For instance, if I hit the DH, hit "3" and press #, it would bring up all the names that start with D, E, F.

The clients are confused, since they think they have to complete the spelling in order to submit for the search. I have explained that they can ignore and start searching even after the first letter, but they are demanding the greeting to state as such.

Thanks

Thanks considerably

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: