cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

Change Not Ready code without going back into Ready?

gtechfred01
Level 1
Level 1

I am trying to figure out if there is a way to change from one Not Ready Code to another without going into a Ready state. We are on IPCC 7.1 using the Cisco CTI Toolkit 7.0.0. Auto-answer enabled and Wrapup time set to 20 seconds.

Here is an example:

-Agent completes ACD call

-System places agent into Wrapup (20 secs)

-Agent decides they need additional time, go into Not Ready and select a Not Ready Code (ie. Update Case)

-Agent's lunch time arrives while still in "Not Ready-Update Case", how can they shift from "Not Ready-Update Case" to "Not Ready-Lunch" without first going "Ready" and risk getting a call from the queue?

Thanks,

Fred

3 Replies 3

I have not seen this to be possible with the out of the box CTIOS. I am sure you could customize it to do so, but it is my understanding that CTIOS uses agent state changes (e.g. ready, not ready) to launch actions. Also, I think this has been asked before, you might want to search the forums to see if anyone found any solutions.

david

davidgoude
Level 1
Level 1

I am using CAD (7.0)instead of full blown CTIOS and have the same problem with IPCC Ent 7.0. I haven't found anyway around it.

Hey folks,

An update on this with CTIOS/CTI Toolkit 7.0, I passed this off to one of our .NET developers and he was able to change the button enablement on the Not Ready button during certain agent states and it will re-prompt for Not Ready code and update in the reporting. We are still testing this out, but it looks promising so far...

Fred