cancel
Views
Helpful
Replies

boot up problem on 1720

davewbrandt
Level 1
Level 1

When I reboot the router it goes back to default. When I do a show configuration it shows the settings that I put in, but they don't load.

1 Accepted Solution

Accepted Solutions

Sundar

Thank you it worked. I appreciate you help.

David Brandt

View solution in original post

7 Replies 7

mohammedmahmoud
Level 11
Level 11

Hi,

Kindly post the show version.

BR,

Mohammed Mahmoud.

It sounds like a config register problem. Do a show ver and check the config register setting. If it's set to anything other than 0x2102 then go ahead and change the config register and try. The sytax is 'config-register 0x2102' entered in the global config mode.

HTH

Sundar

Sundar

Thank you it worked. I appreciate you help.

David Brandt

David

Since Sundar's suggestion led to the resolution of your problem it would be a courtesy to Sundar to rate his post. It would also do a favor to the forum community if you would mark this thread as solved. It makes the forum more useful when people can read about a problem and can know that they will read an answer that led to the successful resolution of the problem. The forum is a very helpful place and I encourage you to continue your participation in the forum.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

Rick

Sorry I am new to this forum. I rated his reply but there wasn't a box to check for resolved issue. I had initially rated it but it wasn't showing when I checked back to say it resolved the issue

David

No problem. It is strange that there was not a check box. Normally there is a check box and the check box is a way to indicate to the community that the problem is resolved.

We are glad to have your participation in the forum and hope that you will continue to be active in the forum.

HTH

Rick

HTH

Rick

David,

Happy to note your problem is fixed :-)

Thanks for the rating!!

Rick,

That's excellent leadership on your part!!

Thanks,

Sundar

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: