Views
Helpful
Replies

IP Phones services

amarmn1975
Level 1
Level 1

Hii experts,,,

I want to know how many services are there for IPT such as extension mobility, logout; I want to know more services and how to configure.

Ammar

3 Replies 3

gmarogi
Level 5
Level 5

IPMA, EM and CallManager Attendant Console.

A user can access a service from the supported phone model in two ways. The user can press the button labeled "services," or user can use a preconfigured phone button. When the user presses the services button, the phone uses its HTTP client to load a specific URL that contains a menu of services to which the user has subscribed for the phone. The user then chooses a service from the listing. When a service is chosen from the menu, the URL gets requested via HTTP, and a server provides the content, which then updates the phone display. When the user presses the phone button that is configured for a service, the URL gets requested via HTTP.

Dear gmarogi;

Thanks for ur reply, but, but I want to know more services to configure it for my users caue they ask about services and I just know only two EM & Logout. Is there is more.

Thanks again for ur reply and for ur nice info.

Waiting for ur reply..

Ammar

dford333
Level 1
Level 1

these are IPCC IP phone services only.

they are probably more, we are using these.

Configure a "One Button Login" for IP Phone Agents

http://cisco.com/en/US/products/sw/custcosw/ps1846/products_tech_note09186a008029e6d5.shtml

Bt Phones services

and Call center statistics

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: