Views
Helpful
Replies

Looking for Cisco administration software

carlostrapiello
Level 1
Level 1

Hi.

I am looking for a Cisco software that permit me to restrict and control connections changes for ip phones and pc's to my net 3750 switches or something seemed that I could do in my 3750 switches (I know that I can configue static mac's for each switch port but I have five hundred phones and It is a huge work that I don't want to do). Can anybody say me any idea? I have the problem that users in my office are always changing their phones from their switch ports and this produce an huge administrative effort to have a good net inventary.

Thanks.

2 Replies 2

wong34539
Level 6
Level 6

The system status box shows the following information:

Active meetings: Shows the number of meetings currently in progress.

Errors: Shows the total number of system errors that are defined as either CRIT or ERROR. If the total number of system errors is 0, a green check is displayed. If the total number of system errors is more than 0, a red cross is displayed. System Troubleshooting the CTMS System."

Warnings: Shows the total number of system errors defined as WARN. If the total number of system errors is 0, a green check is displayed. If the total number of system errors is more than 0, a red cross is displayed. Status: Shows the current state of all system processes. If all system processes are in the RUNNING state, a green check is displayed. If one or more processes are in the STOPPED state, a red check is displayed. System processes are described in "Chapter 6: Monitoring CTMS System Processes."

I don't know what system status are you talking about.

Can you be more clearer?.

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community: