Failed CCIE R&S Version 3.0 The Second Time

Unanswered Question
Aug 2nd, 2007

Well,

Today was the second attempt and a lot better than my first attempt.

I got 60% this time, so almost there.

Same type of topics though this time, did not feel so overwhelmed as I did when I took it the first time.

Netmasterclass added some new questions which helped me to understand various topics a little better, so I would say that this helped me a bit.

Otherwise, attempt 3 coming up soon.

Regards

Andrew

Overall Rating: 0 (0 ratings)
compsolv Thu, 08/02/2007 - 05:03

My money is on you for your next attempt.

Keep up the great work.

And yes - NetMasterClass is adding questions everyday to assist you with the most difficult topics.

Use those More Information links to see the documents where Cisco is writing the actual exam questions from!

Anthony J. Sequeira

Andrew Morris Thu, 08/02/2007 - 23:59

Thanks Anthony,

If you can add more questions regarding how routes are seen on a remote router when autosummarization takes place, the extra practice on that topic would help.

What "More Information" links are you talking about?

Regards

Andrew

compsolv Fri, 08/03/2007 - 15:14

You got it! Off the top of my head, I know of one VERY tricky question on auto-summarization and EIGRP we have in there now - but I will definitely look to add more!

When you grade your practice exam, you will see there is a More Information link associated with EVERY question. This link typically often leads to a Web doc or PDF that the Cisco question writers used to compose the actual question.

Anthony J. Sequeira

Actions

This Discussion